top 10 dangerous products Archive

  • Top 10 Most dangerous household products #10 Plastic Shopping Bags Plastic lasts forever as can be seen both landfills all over the world and in the Great Pacific Garbage Patch.  The GPGP is twice the size of Texas and is full of plastic trash.  It floats 1,000 miles off the coast of California in the Pacific Ocean.  In the USA only 2% of plastic bags are recycled, the other 98% are thrown into the garbage which ends up in landfills or blowing about in the woods.  While on a US tour with my band in 2005 I witnessed towns in the midwest that were so full of garbage that you could see more plastic on the ground than dirt and […]

    Top 10 Most Dangerous household products

    Top 10 Most dangerous household products #10 Plastic Shopping Bags Plastic lasts forever as can be seen both landfills all over the world and in the Great Pacific Garbage Patch.  The GPGP is twice the size of Texas and is full of plastic trash.  It floats 1,000 miles off the coast of California in the Pacific Ocean.  In the USA only 2% of plastic bags are recycled, the other 98% are thrown into the garbage which ends up in landfills or blowing about in the woods.  While on a US tour with my band in 2005 I witnessed towns in the midwest that were so full of garbage that you could see more plastic on the ground than dirt and […]

    Continue Reading...